I need help figure out why men keep losing interest, help?

I don't know what is wrong with me. I have no problem getting dates but its really getting to me lately. It seems the harder I try the quicker they lose interest. I have a lot of interest tons of friends. I have a great sense of humor and a good job. I am not needy I am independent and give men space and I show then my interest. I can't help but think it has to be my appearance. If they were interested in me in the first place can it still be they don't find me pretty enough? I'd say I'm around a 7-8 out of 10. I know they're hotter girls out therE I don't know what to think. Please give some helpful advice on how to keep a man

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi lovelust89, I know this is not making a lot of sense but when a guy feels that a girl is obviously after him he usually lose interest; instead u should attract him with ur appearance and that includes your style and even facial expressions. then u start playing a game I'd like to call "compliment then ignore" to make him feel u r so desirable by other men.

• ya that makes sense before the first date but then what?

• Actually I don't think it's just before the first date, it's for the first period of the relation cause u don't want it to be a static relation. he must always feel that u r confident and desirable but at the same time u make him feel u r not too independent around him. I think it's best to always make him feel that he is trying to keep u; cause psychologically the mind start convincing itself that this effort is for a value then it looks for ur good Characteristics; then creates more attraction.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe it isn't you but the type of men you go out with

What Girls Said 0