Is this true about booty calls?

"Hundreds of men have ALL told me... " once we meet a girl who we are smitten with, there is NOO way that we can do casual... "

"All the me I know an have EVER known have told me that once a girl they are REALLY INTO looses interest, they ditch her. They don't make a woman they see as relationship material, into a booty call. Men have feelings too... and much like women, they cannot just be COOL with casual sex IF they're enamoured with you."

If you felt like the girl was loosing interest or not being interested in you the same way you are.

2

What Guys Said 2

• If I'm really into a girl I don't think I can do booty call because you not getting what you really want out of then. Your just settling for a piece of ass while still hanging on to the fact that eventually you will lose her to someone she wants to have the relationship which you wish you can. So it's best to cut her loose.

• Oh okay that makes sense. I was asking this because a guy that I've been seeing, by his actions it's obvious that he is more interested but I haven't really answered his feelings and he started making booty calls as I was seeing him/keeping touch. It made me wonder if he even likes me at all since he can do that?

• I think I could have casual sex with a woman and nothing more.