Girls, I'm not really getting much attention on my dating profile AT ALL can you help me alter it?

I'm sending messages that aren't boring or controversial perhaps 10 a day to different girls and I'm getting absolutely nothing back. Something is obviously wrong so can you have a quick look at my profile and spot anything you consider as a flaw, thanks I appreciate it.

Even if there's a bad picture tell me to get rid of it.
Be as harsh and honest as possible PLEASE! The 4 screenshots of my profile are below:

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends who you are sending messages to. When I did OK Cupid and posted some pics, I got over 200 messages a week from 200 different guys. It was extremely overwhelming! I did however try to quickly look at a profile and if I see that he actually wrote things in the fields, I' d read them all and respond to him.

The ones with nothing filled out (or even the My Details side part filled) I tend not to respond to. You have made a pretty good effort with writing interesting tidbits about you. Hypothetically speaking if you did message me, I would respond to you.

I am not sure why you aren't getting responses. I'm not sure how it is in the UK but I personally don't use cuss words. That can either turn off to some, or be ok for others. Maybe after Netflix, just list a couple movies you've liked and watched on it to give an idea. To be honest, that is what a direct message question can do...

I'm nit picking here, but I honestly am not sure. I say just keep messaging and I hope some will respond! :)

• Thanks :) I'm glad I'm ahead of the game by not being lazy and yeah I'll list some movies to add some depth and something to speak about, I'm glad I now know what it's like to be a girl on there haha :)

• Yeah, it can be tough for both guys and gals tbh. But no prob! I wish you luck. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, it isn't a bad profile... it's just that you have a very "I don't really care... I'm very generic and such and don't have much unique about me. I'm keeping it simple because I don't exert too much effort, so little in fact that I don't really seem like I want to be here at all, nor do I care at all really" attitude - at least, that's what your profile reads. There's nothing eye catching about it, other than you get the occasional pop of humor. It's like people who describe their music tastes as "Anything but rap, I guess" ... it makes you plain and generic, so it's easy to just click away and onto somebody who clearly put in more effort.

My advice would be to revise your profile and try to make the more exciting aspects of your personality to shine through. That doesn't mean you have to become a novelist by any means, but show people you're worth the second glance.

• Stop talking about how young you look. Don't mention the fact that you're on the short side. You're coming off as self-conscious and no one has the time or emotional energy to deal with that.

You need to talk about your interests more. If you can think of something witty for the "You should message me if..." section, even better.

• to be honest you look way younger than 20, so people think think you're lying about your age.