Should I be offended by this?

Before me and my boyfriend started dating we were friends for a couple of months and we would talk on the phone frequently. One night when we were on the phone and again this is before we were boyfriend and girlfriend he said I don't like when girls say something about a girl looking real pretty like "why she got that on or something, to me that's hating" and then he asked me "do you do that?" I said no I have no reason to and I asked why he brought that up he said I was just asking. Do you think i should be offended by that or am I just overthinking it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are overthinking. He just wanted to ask you for your honest opinion. If someone asked me like that I would respect them for speaking their mind.

• He didn't ask for my opinion he asked if I did that?

• Still you shouldn't be offended. Otherwise would you like it if he start lying to you and never open up?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think it means anything as such.

• It's just a question. He meant nothing by it. I think you're overthinking it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're overthinking it... he just asked.