Girls, is putting your arm around a girl at the movies too cliche?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the most uncomfortable thing in the world honestly. Then you have to leave forward so his arm has a place to be and its just incredibly awkward and I want to punch every guy who's ever done this in the fucking throat.

• Are you a tomboy sort of girl?

• No but I e had multiple guys try holding me at a movie and I was so uncomfortable the entire time. Try reclining and hen picture having someone's arm right behind your back at shoulder blade level

What Girls Said 5

• Cliche was the norm in one point wasn't it? Because it was pretty common for a guy to swing his arm around a girl at the movies.

Do it, I thought it's cute as hell!

• Nah, it's cute. :)

• No I actually think it's super cute yet I'm into cheesy stuff and such but I'd say go for it, it'll bring you together, hope this helped! Could you answer my last question please

• Are you a tomboy sort of girl? I'm not trying to offend you or anything it's just that this girl I like is a bit of a tomboy and I was wondering if she would have a similar attitude.

• I think I would have felt a little uncomfortable doing it anyway :D But could you suggest something else? What would you like to do during the film? Hold hands or something?

• Well you don't want to move too fast but be close and then kind of grab her hand , just be polite and nice and that should go a long way I'm sure she will appreciate it

• Lol a little, but it's still cute.

• its not cliche.