Does he still have strong feelings for me?

Would you be eager to meet up with a girl if you did not reciprocate her feelings? She's leaving the country soon and you don't see things working out though you said you've always really liked her.

If you were just being nice, won't you try to avoid a meet up with her to talk things over? Or is it that you still like her and would love to see her again? You offered up almost all days of the week and even confirmed plans with her (instead of waiting for her to).

Guys, would you go out of your way to meet a girl you don't care for and be disappointed when she had to reschedule?

• Yes, I believe he has always and still really likes you
  • No, he could just can't wait to get it over and done with
If I knew someone liked me but I don't feel the same way, I wouldn't say I really like them. And I certainly would not go out of my way to see them

Most Helpful Guy

• This love is gone😕

• What do you mean? We're meeting to talk soon and I feel like he subconsciously still wants me. I just want to make the most of my time left. We both weren't certain of how the other felt and only recently talked about our feelings?

• Huh? Haha I'm the girl here and the person whose actions I'm describing about is the guy. I do like this guy and that is why I asked if he wants to meet. You think he still feels strongly for me? Haha I wouldn't call it love lol..

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not be eager to see her if I did not like her plus he already said he has always really liked you so I doubt he's lying unless he doesn't know the implications of those words

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He does still like you and care for you and I do wish you both would work out. Talk things out with him and maybe make the most out of your time left?