What do you think of a 25 year old woman dating a 21 year old guy? Guys how do you feel about dating someone 4 years older than you?

He is very mature and free. So much fun to be around and very intelligent. He has been asking me out for a year. I finally said yes today. Are there any pitfalls I should avoid? Thanks. :)

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Older chicks kick ass like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chuck Norris, and Wesley Snipes put together. I want me an older woman, but they're hip to all my game. It's so exciting chasing them. He's a lucky fella to catch you. There shouldn't be many pitfalls if any you two are still pretty close in age like a senior and a freshman, same high school different grade. You guys should be fine.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup it's fine. I don't see anything wrong with it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Love is love. Just because maybe he's younger than you or whatever, you still can't change your love for him.

I luuuuuuvvv older women so if I see this happening, it doesn't bother me at all :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with a guy dating an older woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be fine with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds awesome, once its all over 18 go for it, whatever makes you happy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• what do i think about it? nothing because they are both adults and are free to be with whoever they want to be

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't see why not if he's mature!

1|0
    0|0