Guys, do you like small boobs?

Please be honest guys.

I have a A cup...
Do you like A cup boobs? and what's your ideal size of boobs?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not picky about boob size, since they don't do anything for me sexually. All i really care about is that they look proportional. If she was short and petite, A cups would look fine. But if she was tall and stretched, A cups would look pretty unproportional. But i probably wouldn't date that girl to begin with, because I'm not into the tall, stretched type anyway.

What Guys Said 8

• I like boobs. Don't really care about the size.

• I know this isn't going to get best answer but it is honest. When I was 'under18' A's weren't of interest as they weren't anything new as such, so much like most boys I liked bigger boobs.

Now I'm older and have learned what I actually like and prefer... it's small boobs. A's are my favourite then B's but the girl has to be skinny to be propionate.

• Awwwww thats so cute. You think boobs really matter to guys but all you need is a pretty face. Don't worry it's okay to have a flat chest.

• Ideal size? C.
    Do I like As? I'm indifferent.
    Are boobs a deal breaker for me? Nope.

• There are nice boobs and ugly boobs in every size.
    My preferred sizes are A-C though.

• As long as they dont look like mosqito bites im cool.

• So long the girl has boobs I don't care.

• Your size wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Least you got some :D Don't worry