Is it still possible for a guy to have a crush on other girls although he already has a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's possible. Doesn't mean he'll act on them, so don't get insecure about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the first question you should ask yourself, because if the answer is a no you will save yourself a lot of trouble. It is your freedom and right to like someone secretly and be happy about it, until one day you wake up and suddenly realised you’re over him. But that’s it.

There is no hope and no future. He will not like you back just because you’re good to him. So why don’t you save yourself some time?

What Guys Said 1

• It is very possible, it is not an uncommon scenario where a partner decides to leave the other because they found themselves more attracted to someone else and that someone else reciprocated said attraction on a deep level.

What Girls Said 3

• if this happens... chances of cheating will be pretty high

• Yup my ex was starting to like this bitch while he was dating me and she even told him she liked him and he knew what he was doing. I had liked two guys during that relationship but it wasn't like what he was doing I wasn't talking to them most of the time like he was with her.

• I think it is ya