Guy is not talkative.. what do I do?

I met this guy online a few months ago and at first we texted pretty often and kinda got to know each other.. We didn't get to meet up until about two weeks ago and we just hung out, ate, and watches a movie.. We still text but it isn't often and is usually just things like "how is your day?"and "what are you doing?" and sometimes I'll send him a long message in hopes to start a good conversation but he just replies with a three word response... He lives about sixty miles away which definitely makes it hard to meet up and i work long hours during the week...
Is this guy just shy? Is he acting like a typical guy? I've gone without texting him in order for him to make the first move and our pattern just repeats itself and I'm starting to get a little irritated.
Should i just walk away or tell him I'm no longer interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've just discovered the real 'him'. Either accept the person as he is or move on. Never stay in a relationship thinking that he will change for you. 99.999% of the time it doesn't work that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's his way of letting you down easy. It's best that you move on.

What Guys Said 2

• He probably lost interest. If you used to text often and have hung out, its not that he's shy. Just walk away

• It could be he is busy. What does he do?

What Girls Said 0