Can this be repaired?

I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. Well his ex started some trouble, about me staying at his house. Divorce state no over night guest of the opposite sex unless related or married. Well it hadn't been a poblem for the last 8 months but all of a sudden his ex stated showing up ( been out of the picture for 2 years). My boyfriend text me that we had to talk about it. But he could not at the time things going on he had to deal with. Well that went on for about a week so last Sunday he texted me " I know I owe you a phone call and will, but just got home and very tired." so I texted back " yes sir, and when could I expect to hear from you". Well he did not answer.. So I texted him the next day asking him if he was going to call.. no response, so I waited a couple of days, and texted again saying that I could not understand why I haven'' heard from him and how he could just leave me hanging without a word. Still nothing, So this morning I thought maybe I was to push and I text him telling him I was sorry that I let my emotions get the best of me and that this is not where I wanted this to go and I was very sorry. Well still nothing haven't heard from him in 10 days. He has told me he has very deep feelings for me that this is very over welming to him. So did I push to much is it to late to try to fix this, how can I get him to talk to me. How long should I wait to text him and what do I text him? Not trying to make excusses for him put, he is a single father of three and this week he is on the road for work. please help me just don't know what to do.

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• i dont think its worth trying to repair this.

0|0
    0|0