Guys, have you ever met girls that you wished you had asked out, but just didn't?

And if so why didn't you?

And girls if you wish to answer, have there been guys you've know that you wish would have asked you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• yea now that I think of it I had the perfect chance but I didn't really think much of her other than "damn she's kinda pretty" and didn't regret it until after a month or so had passed for some reason

I'm probably never gunna see her again

I guess this is an example of that saying "you don't know what you have til it's gone"

What Girls Said 6

• There are guys I wish would have asked me out. Well, not really though, cause I probably would've said no anyways since I wasn't ready for that shit and would have been too scared. 😐

• Why did n't you think you were ready though?

• I don't know, just wasn't, I still don't think I'm ready to date tbh :x

• You'll grow out of it. I was the same in highschool, a girl I liked liked me back but was scared of what great things could become.

• I'd answer the question as well :p

Yup, there were definitely one guy that I actually wished I had the guts to ask him out. I'm a very shy person if I didn't know you well enough, and he's a friend's friend, so yeah.. didn't wanna make things more awkward between us. >< seems said he moved to another suburb, so there's that.

And yes, there were guys that I wished would have asked me out. But knowing me, I'd probably say no as well, because I didn't really know them all that well. And at that time, I just wasn't ready enough I supposed. So yeah..

• Yes about 2 years ago I wished I had approached the guy...

• Yeah I feel this way every week (but I'm single XD) you see a very attractive guy walking down the street, you make eye contact, you walk next to each other *brief moment of mutual attraction as your eyes meet and you kinda smile * and than bam he's out of your life. Also when I start to get to know a guy sometimes I won't ask them because I'm afraid of rejection and than I regret not being as forward after some time passes

• Yes, but really no.

• what do you mean by that?

• Yes because there have been guys that I've liked, so I would've liked for them to be interested in me. No because I know I'd really rather be alone, so it wouldn't have ended well.

• all the time!

What Guys Said 1

• Oh yeah. What guy hasn't?

I had that situation of "if things so sour our friends circle will be divided" type of thing happen a few times, especially in college. :-P