How can I ask him what's going to happen without sounding needy?

Me and the guy I've been seeing will both be heading off to university soon. We aren't officially dating or anything but I mean, we act as though we are. We've both made clear we really like each other, but at this moment in time I have no clue what will be happening once we leave.

We spoke on the phone today because he cancelled plans to see me and was apologising, but I think I need to get some answers soon- so how can I text him to find out when he's free, without seeming like I'm being very needy?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• "Me and the guy I've been seeing will both be heading off to university soon. We aren't officially dating or anything but I mean, we act as though we are. We've both made clear we really like each other, but at this moment in time I have no clue what will be happening once we leave."

^i see... so won't u stay in contact whilst being away from each other? i don't think u'll get lost if u do :)

"We spoke on the phone today because he cancelled plans to see me and was apologising, but I think I need to get some answers soon- so how can I text him to find out when he's free, without seeming like I'm being very needy? "

^u won't pass as needy if u think so...

after all wasn't he da one who cancelled plans? anyway just ask "when u'll be free?" there's nothing to be afraid of at all... so no worries :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You won't seem needy.
    Only if he's a player he'll think you're needy after all that.

It's perfectly reasonable for you to want to talk it out.

Text him and ask him when you can meet.

0|0
    0|0