I can't stop having feelings for my fling. Should I walk away?

Everything started 3 months ago. I didn't want anything serious because I broke up with my boyfriend and I was tired of putting love and effort in a relationship.

So I met this guy who didn't wanted anything serious and we became so close to each other.
I though that I could handle it if is was just sex but then we started having awesomes conversations and nice dates and he is the more interesting person I have ever met.

And the worst is that I am just having sex with him because I don't want to stop seeing him, that would be too awful for me.

Do you think this Is going to nowhere? Should I stopt before is more damage or maybe I countinue things we become better?

Most Helpful Guy

• "So I met this guy who didn't wanted anything serious and we became so close to each other."

^so it would happen unintentionally... u know u can't control felings sometimes ;)

"Do you think this Is going to nowhere? Should I stopt before is more damage or maybe I countinue things we become better?"

^if he's a good guy then i don't see y u should stop seein him? seems like u r jus afraid of commitment currently... even if he's a good guy and u get along... wouldn't u ever consider givin him a chance? it might help u get over wid yer X sooner as well i believe :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should stop seeing him. He is only into it for the physical part.
    I believe it is a bad idea to emotionally invest on someone who is not willing to do the same for you.
    Move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I think you should stop seeing him.

What Girls Said 0