Question for virgin guys?

Would it really matter for you if the girl with whom you are deeply in love and dating one day you get to know she is not a virgin? Would this change your behavior towards her if you were thinking she is?

If the girl will say the truth

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The majority of them would claim that they don't mind it. However, odds are that if you get with a virgin guy, he will probably demand to know about your pasts experiences and he will probably feel self-conscious.

What Guys Said 16

• I've had chances to lose it with girls before (slutty girls but still) ... i'd prefer her to be on the same level as me for a serious relationship. I'm only 19 so yeh. If I get older and find no one like me then I will just sleep around and enjoy life till i'm like 35

• Depends. If she told me she was a virgin then i would be pretty mad. If not then i wouldn't give a flying fuck. I always assume people are not virgins :)

• No, both of my ex gf's were not virgins and i did love them at one time
    so virginity or not being a virgin makes no difference to me i am still a
    virgin by my choice

• of course not. i actually think that would be kind of better so at least one of both knows what theiĀ“re doing xD

• I don't believe in female virgins. I never, ever, ever expect a girl to be a virgin. Sex is handed to women on a platter. First time a girl gets curious, out she goes to get laid and someone gives it to her. I have it in my head that this happens when the first drop of testosterone hits her bloodstream -- right at the beginning of puberty.

• If she told me she was a virgin before, yes, it'd matter, because I don't like liars. If she lost her virginity with another guy while dating me, it'd also matter, because I don't like cheaters. Otherwise, it would have no effect on me.

• No, however, it depends. If she was in a serious relationship with another guy then it wouldn't really bother me. However, if she is a fuckgirl and just fucks everything that stands up then no I could never love her.

• by that I mean, she is into one night stands. she goes to bar to get guys attention. she has cheated in her past.
      Maybe if she made ONE bad decision and learned from it. If she didn't learn then there is no point in being with someone who can't adapt and change.

• It would bother me a little but If I really loved her then I would try to get over it.

• No it will not bother me. Sure I wish I was the first, but what can you do? No use to cry over spilled milk.

• I would prefer her to not be a virgin to be honest.

• Nope actually

• No it would not matter that much. However if she lied to me about being a virgin i would be upset.

• Yes, it would if she lied about it before.

• more like, if she said she was in a serious relationship once and had sex (which is fine), but forgot to mention she had several other boyfriends along the way...

• Personally? It doesn't matter to me.

People fuck. I haven't, and not from lack of opportunity. Just was busy with other things and wasn't really interested. But I don't hold it against people who were interested and did have sex.

• i would! because i like virgin girls much more than not virgins...

• No its fine

What Girls Said 0