How to handle running into a guy who never called back after a few dates?

I went on 3 dates with this guy from OkC, and he made me feel kinda bad on the 3rd date.. he looked quiet/bored the whole time & cut the date off really short (we made plans to hang out for most of the day but he said he had to go after an hour which was kinda rude I thought). At the end he said the usual line "I'll call you and we'll set something up", and of course I never heard from him again. I was pretty disappointed b/c I really liked him. We have a lot of mutual friends & fast foward a few weeks I found out we're both going to the same party tonight. I'm still a little hurt by his disinterest & that he never called.. so how should I act when I see him tonight?

What Guys Said 1

• "I'll call you and we'll set something up"

Meaning 1: I will call you

Meaning 2: I dont want to be an ass and say we are done so...

Based on what the situation that predated the phrase you can usually interpret what meaning is correct.

• That wasn't really my question.. obviously it's been 3 weeks since then and he never called me. I mean how should I act when I see him at my friend's party tonight? Would it be rude if I just ignored him?

What Girls Said 0