Guys, why do you run "game" on girls?

Most of us can tell when your running game, well at least I can, and I think it's pathetic. Just be real with us, stop relying on canned routines and magic lines just to get us to be interested in you, just be yourself and not a copy of some guy who wrote a book on how to get girlfriend.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• The only girls who fall for shit like that are idiots or desperate girls, so if you dont fall for that stuff, congradulations, your not one of those girls. I always try and have normal conversations and then try to tie it into something fun.

What Guys Said 9

• I guess some guys simply find it really hard to talk to girls. And them being "yourself" would be them sitting home alone playing Xbox and not talk to attractive girls.

I don't think all those guys are players or really trying run some game. They simply have no clue how to approach and talk to girls so they use canned routines until they have worked up their confidence and social skills around girls.

It's not easy to attract girls if your true self is a shy and quiet self. I guess some try even though it goes against their nature and it obviously comes off as fake and unnatural, because it is. At least until they have transformed this self into a more confident one.

• I would never use pick up lines or out anyway as I find them cringe worthy, plus the girls have heard them all before... I'm just myself with everyone, there's no point pretending to be something your not.

• 1|0
  • What about pickup lines that are supposed to be terrible on purpose. It's more of trying to make them laugh than anything?

• I run game because it works.. the guys who use canned routines and magic lines aren't running 'game' they are socially retarded guys that think PUA stuff is real.

• I'm not exactly sure what the term running game means. Care to elaborate?

• well im always my self and dont work that good too... virgin and alone

• Cuz it feels good.

• When I am real with a woman and not running a "routine" they act uninterested...