Do you also say "you are not my type" as an excuse when do not want to commit?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No I do not get into that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, when I don't want to commit to someone who isn't my type.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but just to get rid, you see? Does not mean you do not find the person attractive, but just to get out of there.

• Show All
    • weird how?

• Like you just act different than what I thought. You make weird comments on things or try to be funny but you just come off weird and annoying. You like weird things. Stuff like that

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Someone who feels that way about someone else should not be in a relationship, let alone a committed one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say that before hand.
    At my age, I am too old to play people, I know what I want

0|1
    0|0
  • I hardly ever say "You're not my type." Probably because I rarely have a type I don't like.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No, because if he was my type and I was available, I'd commit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but if you have relationship issues from the past?

• Show All
    • Yup, especially then I'm afraid. One person wants more than a casual hook up so the other says, "Oh I can't give you more because of my past. But hey, I'll keep hooking up with you."

• But why would the person say that if both already hooked up?

• I don't know because I am not a guy obviously, but just wanted to point out that that is not really a bad thing for a guy to do. "You are not my type" sounds pretty final. It is clearly saying "I do not wish to have a relationship with you (for whatever reason)." It is honest. Just because you want him to commit doesn't mean he should or has to.

0|0
    0|0