Do you also say "you are not my type" as an excuse when do not want to commit?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I do not get into that

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, when I don't want to commit to someone who isn't my type.

• Yeah, but just to get rid, you see? Does not mean you do not find the person attractive, but just to get out of there.

• weird how?

• Like you just act different than what I thought. You make weird comments on things or try to be funny but you just come off weird and annoying. You like weird things. Stuff like that

What Guys Said 3

• Someone who feels that way about someone else should not be in a relationship, let alone a committed one.

• I hardly ever say "You're not my type." Probably because I rarely have a type I don't like.

• I say that before hand.
    At my age, I am too old to play people, I know what I want

What Girls Said 2

• No, because if he was my type and I was available, I'd commit.

• Yeah, but if you have relationship issues from the past?

• Yup, especially then I'm afraid. One person wants more than a casual hook up so the other says, "Oh I can't give you more because of my past. But hey, I'll keep hooking up with you."

• But why would the person say that if both already hooked up?

• I don't know because I am not a guy obviously, but just wanted to point out that that is not really a bad thing for a guy to do. "You are not my type" sounds pretty final. It is clearly saying "I do not wish to have a relationship with you (for whatever reason)." It is honest. Just because you want him to commit doesn't mean he should or has to.