Girlfriend "excited" to see if a guy likes her?

My girlfriend kept telling me about a guy that was staring at her during work. A few days ago, she messaged him in Facebook on whether he liked her or not. She specifically told me that she was excited to find out whether he did or not. I confronted her about it but she brushed it off and said that he was ugly, that she wanted to know and that was it. Every time I confront her about it, she insists that she's just a curious person and then tries to change the subject. Should I be worried, especially since I'm going to basic training in about two months?

*She always says not to worry since I'm a perfect guy but I think she's trying to have the best of both worlds. I feel like I could get someone whose better than that.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• She has no respect for you to even tell you that. Sounds like his dick will be inher mouth shortly

Most Helpful Guy

• You should dump her now immediately...
    You deserve better..

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds like a red flag to me. If something does feel right I would just end it. You deserve someone like that, you deserve better.

• No offense but your girl might be a ho. Either that or she had low self esteem and needs validation from others

• I think you are right.

• maybe she's trying to make you jealous

• It's weird that she's telling you that, but honestly I don't think there's much to worry about except that your girl might be one of those people that wants to know others are into her even if she has no interest in them. It's just more juicy info/drama.

• sounds like she's up to something.

• I was thinking the same but didn't want to be accusatory.

What Guys Said 2

• Be worried...
    Red flag

• if it's making you angry then I'd tell her to knock it off. it's wrong of her to do this. if she tries brushing it off again then tell her you mean it and you will leave her if it doesn't stop now. if she values you enough then she will stop.