Most people add new people they went out on a date with or are seeing on Facebook as a friend right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea I just date and dont even think about facebook

• I'm talking about someone that is on there every day, if he doesn't do it the girl would add him right?

• he's not in one like t he site he used to be on I can't find him anymore

• Well be glad he's not looking for other girls. Now go after him and fix the problem your having with him life is short

What Guys Said 2

• I recently deleted all of my social media. Think about all the time you spend on social media and convert that time to something else like going to the gym or a hobby of yours. When i did use FB i only added people i knew or seen in person.

• We'll oviously but I'm talking about if someone had a date or is seeing someone they would add them someway right?

• i guess...

• You guess they would? Don't you when you go on dates or are seeing someone?

• Yeah all the people I know do don't you agre r if you go out with someone?

• i supose , no real experience with that

What Girls Said 0