Guys, what would your reaction be if you went on a first date with a girl to a restaurant and on the way out of the restaurant she started smoking?

Say when you two got outside she pulled a cigrattee out of her bag, lit it up and starting smoking right in front of you.

• I would tell her that if she is a smoker I can't date her because women that smoke are a deal breaker for me.
    47% (8)
  • I would not be happy about it but I would still go on another date with her if she was a nice woman.
    41% (7)
  • I don't care if she smokes or not, that is her choice.
    6% (1)
  • I would actually prefer to date a girl that is a smoker as I smoke myself.
    6% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a deal breaker for me but I would simply deal with it if and when that should come up. I'm not going to dwell on something that may or may not happen, besides I have little room to criticize, I do smoke cigars and tobacco pipes after all.

What Guys Said 8

• Smoking is a dealbreaker for me - It would be me or the cigarettes

• I don't like that at all. I don't want a smoker, never, so that would be our first and last date.

• I would start a coughing fit outside just to annoy her and make her feel bad, then pull out a fake asthma pump, sucking on nice clean air haha

• How would you just suddenly get a fake asthma pump?

• Dammit I knew I was gonna get caught out on that one!
      Let's just pretend I was expecting the worse prior to leaving, and had one ready in case my date was a smoker

• I don't prefer to date someone who is a smoker just because I'm a smoker. I wouldn't care if she smoked or not

• Were on the same boat, i dated a girl who smoked before and it got annoying really fast. Stick to the non-smokers.

• "Thats a filthy habit, you know"

• Yes both our neighbours smoke and you should see their section. Lots of cigarette butts everywhere.

• I would tell her "Enjoy your cancer on sticks".
    If she can deal with that, we're cool. But I don't want her smoking near me.

• I'd tell her this date was a waste of time.