Should I go to this concert with someone I have never met?

Hello all. I have never met this guy and there is this concert that I really want to go to. He, of course, is up for it. We have been talking for a while and I have him on my Snapchat.

In a way , I don't see the harm. Seems like something spontaneous, new and adventurous. That or I just sound delusional lol.
I'm really nervous!
oh and this concert is tomorrow.
our plan is for me to drive to his place, leave my car there and go in his car to the concert.

Any input is great (:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it is a good idea. Meet at concert venue so at least you have your own car nearby.

• Not a good idea. You are very vulnerable alone in a car with a new guy. Meet him at the venue.

• Take your own car and meet him at the concert. Then at least you have a way out if he turns out to be a jerk or worse..

What Girls Said 6

• Uh... that sounds really scary. If you go bring a pocket knife and a phone... just be careful. Honestly I'd probably take my own car... i mean you never know.

• Just meet him there.

• I... That doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Please at least take your own car, something to protect yourself, and shoes you can run in. Oh, and a phone.

I might just be a paranoid person, but I see too many negative outcomes. If he really wants to go to the concert with you, then you can meet there.

• Take a friend to be safe

• Go in your own vehicle, always good to have an out when/if needed...

• not a good idea.