Who would you pick, a hot jerk or a nice unattractive person?

Ok so say you have two people you can't decide who you like, would you go for the one that is super attractive but is rude and makes you feel bad or the one that is super sweet and nice but looks wise your not physically attracted at all?

• Jerk
  • Unattractive

Most Helpful Guy

• A hot jerk with her soft sides maybe?
    Please don't be sweet , that give me diabetes. I like it spicy with a nice coconut after taste... like my curry.
    Wait... what are we talking about again?

Most Helpful Girl

• no attraction at all? what am i picking this person for exactly? if it's to be in a relationship with, then i'd go with the jerk, just because I feel like i can mold and change people to my liking ;p! i'm talented! ha! .. no but seriously... how can one be in a relationship with someone whom you have no attraction for at all whatsoever? irrelevant to how nice and how sweet a person is, there cannot be hot passion in that relationship... and honestly... I do not want an extremely nice, sweet person.. I need that rough aggressive love sometimes! 😬to keep my relationship at peak!

Conclusiion: if the jerk is a complete jerk who treats me like i'm worthless.. then i'm better off alone.. I will not be with a super sweet person that is nice a lllllll the time.. even if he was attractive! so much less if i don't find any physical attraction at all.. that is bound to fail in "my" love world.

What Guys Said 9

• Do I have to choose? I wouldn't go out with any, to be honest, but if I have to choose, I'll go with the hot jerk. I can "outjerk" her if I want xD
    Being with someone unattractive is impossible, at least for me. I tried 3-4 months ago, and it didn't go well.

• Yeah I understand because if your physically unattracted to them you reationship can't really ever move forward so it wouldn't last.

• I'd just pick neither.
    The hot one has the personality of dog shit.
    And the not attractive one doesn't spark my interest. This is where moderation comes in.

Best of both worlds. If I had 10 points to spend.
    On both personality and looks I'd give both 5.

• I'd prefer to remain single. If there's not attraction then there's no point. And why would I be with someone that made me feel bad. The whole point of a relationship is to feel good.

• Good point it could be better to just be alone lol

• Unattractive can often be fixed with a makeover. Some clothes, a good haircut, kind words, and regular exercise can do wonders. It's much harder if not impossible to reform a jerk.

• Yeah that's really true, most the time jerks don't change and won't no matter how hard you try

• Balance in all things

• Attractive jerk all the way!!!

• She cooks? She lifts? Yes to both? Then I don't care.

• Second one after all I don't wanna be with a girl who didn't even respect me... what about you 😶?

• I still have no idea I go between both, if I'm not physically attracted there really couldn't be a reationship though but I don't want to date a jerk

• Yep that was confusing for me but I'm not Tom Cruise either so you know...
      But you're beautiful so you would have some demands 😶?

• here everyone will play holier than though and say "the nice person" BUT in reality good looks will pull more than personality soo in reality EVERYONE would pick the hot one first bang them get fucked up and then rebound on the nice person.

What Girls Said 4

• I won't go for someone if I'm not sexually attracted to them. goven the choices I would go for the hot one, as long as he's not a jerk to me and is only a jerk to everyone else while being nice to me

• Yeah I feel ya! In a way it's kinda sweet if he is nice to just you but it's also like I'm with an asshole lol

• Yeah lol but given he choice you gotta go with the hot asshole whos only nice to you

• A 'jerk' is not enough information, same with nice unattractive guy. I need a bit of both :D

• I'd pick the nice unattractive person

• I dont know about the Unattractive one but I'm with a hot jerk right now. It is a mental harassment to myself though he is hot :D