Ladies, Would you date a man who was bi sexual? Men, Would you date a woman who was bi sexual?

I just want to see if there is a divide in how women and men view bi sexual people

• I am a man and I would date a bi sexual woman
    0% (0)84% (16)37% (16)Vote
  • I am a man and I would not date a bi sexual woman
    0% (0)16% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • I am a woman and I would date a bi sexual man
    62% (15)0% (0)35% (15)Vote
  • I am a woman and I would not date a bi sexual man
    38% (9)0% (0)21% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No I would not since bi girls will always cheat on you. its just that no man or woman will ever satisfy them completely since if she's is with a guy (me) I can give her dick but I dont have a pussy and at some point she will want pussy and she will cheat and play it off like its okay and I'm not big on STD's

0|0
    2|0
    • "... since bi girls will always cheat on you."

This is offensive and false.

• Show All
    • I know a bisexual woman who has faithfully been with her partner for 14 years. So, no, bi girls do not ALWAYS cheat.

• Yes they always cheat sorry Ill never believ for a second a bisexual can be faithfull

What Girls Said 6

• I dated a bi guy and he was just like any other guy so I have no problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, as long as he doesn't act like a scumbag- this girl I know is bi, and she makes out with girls without telling her boyfriend (she's cheating ofc) but she doesn't think it's wrong because she's doing it with girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • I knew a girl like that! She was dating my friend (a boy) and she had hickeys on her neck, and they weren't from him. But she was like it was girl, so it wasn't cheating.

• I have a girlfriend soooo yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ohh definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently am

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• As long as she knew that cheating is still cheating, regardless of gender, then yes I would date a bisexual girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only would if she was more into men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, it would be better if anything. Bisexual women tend to have higher sex drives, so that's a plus, and if she finds girls attractive that's another thing we'll have in common. Also if I'm not enough for her she can just have girls on the side, whereas a straight girl would need another guy.

0|0
    0|0