Girls, Is it possible to scare someone away?

I have been hanging out with this girl I really like and she has given me all the hints that she likes me back and she knows I like her but we are not together or anything. I m nervous I will scare her away somehow with them feels, is that actually possible at this point or am I just spooking myself?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a very realistic fear because feelings definitely alter the dynamic of a friendship. That being said if she likes and she knows you like her, then it shouldn't be too much of a surprise for her.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with anon. Just relax and be yourself. She like you for you. So changing that or freaking yourself out is going to concern her.

• You have two options: whether she really likes you and is scared of making the first step, or she just likes the attention you give her. Trust me, i was the second girl one... Not my proudest moment! You can't really scare someone off. But my advice to you is to make it clear. And i don't mean tell her, i mean kiss her. I'd probably get scared off if someone confessed their love for me, however, kisses are amazing. You need to show confidence, or fake it. Just choose a moment when you too are together and kind of hinting to each other and say something like: so tell me more about you, what are you good at? To which she will reply somethig and you'll say: wanna know what I'm good at? She'll say yes of course and you'll say: well I'm a pretty good kisser. AND BAM YOU KISS HER. man i'd make out right there if i were her. i guarantee you success. Wether she really likes you or just likes the attention, she'll end up crazy about you after this

• you're overthinking.