Can a nice guy be a playboy?

I think being "overly nice" is a key failure factor for men and attraction. Being normal nice is not a bad thing but not a super attractive quality either. But then what happens if a nice guy wants to serial date? ( not to be confused with a douche player who lies to everyone) or like wants to be a cool dude, yet playboy? Is this possible or are the two words "nice" and "playboy" too conflicting to work?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a big difference between those two worlds and many people know that it cause problems.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it's possible, you don't have to be a jerk to be a Casanova.

• The problem with a Casanova is that you normally date multiple women. So unless all women involved know this, it's difficult not to play with feelings. But I am trying to be a cool awesome Casanova and that guy who lets his girls know I'm not exclusive.

• Well, if it's dating there's nothing wrong with dating other women cause it's not exclusive (unless you've established you're gonna be exclusive). It'll be good to tell the girls that you don't want anything exclusive, let them know from the beginning so that they don't catch feelings.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Well what if your assertive, go after what you want.. and do favours for people with no expectation of being rewarded, I have friends like that.. That's how it would work yeah?

• Sounds legit. It's all good except the dating multiple women part... there can be probs there with the girls:-)

• Why would you want to waste your money if you're not going to get sex like that it's kinda just giving every girl you come to contact with a free meal?

• so... like, are all you posts about how nice guys are doomed?

• Pretty much. I think nice guy is far more detrimental to attraction than being obese or poor.

• I think some playboys use the nice guy angle because it works on certain girls.

• But that's manipulation. Using "nice" to get a girl. That doesn't make you a nice person but does make it calculated. Calculated world better than nice.