Girls, Asian, Latino and White women, would you respond to a black man on a dating website?

Its been statistically proven that Asian Latin and White women respond mostly to white men and less to southeast Asian and black men. I worked at the kitchen as a package associate for a bakery/cafe company and talk to my assistant manager about my dating problems. I never dated anyone in my life and im only 25 years old. My manager advised me to try to go on an online dating website and told her it wouldn't work out because women won't respond to black people. I will admit that I have low self esteem because of my skin color. Am I at a disadvantage on online dating because black? Think you black men are the least desired even if their well educated and have a good job? If so, dont you think that your prejudice? I'll like some answers.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Hispanic and I wouldn't not date a black man. I find many black men attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• If there were actually any black guys in my area, I would. If you're really worried about race, have you thought about trying a site like blackpeopledate?

• I've seen statistics that say the exact opposite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

I would. If I were on a dating website.

• As the majority of latino women are white being from countries where the romantic languages are spoken Spain, italy, Portugal, france, romanian and any othe country who's language is descended from Roman Latin why wouldn't the be more attracted to white men?

• Yes, I would.