Guys, What do you think about long distance relationships?

ok, so I know a guy that lives in a different city (friend of friends), we started texting a few months ago and we used to talk A LOT, like a lot xD but recently we spend like one or two weeks without talking and I think it is because the thing is going too slow and he might be tired of it. I had the chance to be with him physically a few times, I really like him I wouldn't like to lose him, I know I wouldn't cheat on him or anything like that, but I am also realistic and I know that men in general are weak when it comes to girls (sorry guys), I mean like is easy for them to cheat. So, what do you think?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• For a brief period of time this girl on GAG had a crush on me so we sort of had a LDR thing that didn't last. In my opinion these types of relationships can only work if you have already met the person.

• yeah, we actually met in person haha thats how we started to talk, but I have been thinking about it and it might be too hard... but thanks for that :)

What Guys Said 3

• LDR get tiring I think after awhile. It's great to have communication but everything is through text would bore me. I need to see a face, a smile, a laugh and physical affection (not meaning just sex).

• You only text? Or video conference as well? IF yes then.. it might works out if you guys meet up.
    The chances of cheating depends on the person and you can't really know behind a screen. schedule a time where both of you are free and get to know him in real life.

• Lol nah not for me it's like having an imaginary girlfriend