He replied two days later and acted like that was normal. Is he just not into me?

We tend to text each other every day. Two days ago he asked if I wanted to go out again (we've been going on dates), to which I agreed and asked him when he was free. He then took two days to reply to me and didn't even reply to my question, just told me about his day and asked how I was doing. I'm a bit confused. He didn't receive my text? He's not really interested anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Two days ago he asked if I wanted to go out again (we've been going on dates), to which I agreed and asked him when he was free. He then took two days to reply to me"

^keep in might he might've been busy... unless if he's doin it often and u know he's not busy... so i'd say he's playin u actually...

"and didn't even reply to my question, just told me about his day and asked how I was doing."

which question? he replied when u asked him when he was free... no?

" He didn't receive my text? He's not really interested anymore?

^so did u send another text? sorry but i'm confused... i didn't see anywhere u mentioned he did... :/

• Sorry, I wrote it in a confusing manner.

No he didn't reply to my question asking when he was free. He just sent a text two days later telling me about his day and asking about mine. That's why I'm confused.

Also, I don't think he was that busy. He seemed to be online all the time/active on Facebook :/

• "No he didn't reply to my question asking when he was free. He just sent a text two days later telling me about his day and asking about mine. That's why I'm confused.

Also, I don't think he was that busy. He seemed to be online all the time/active on Facebook "

^i see... i'm afraid u should take it as he's ignorin u actually... :/

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm did you use iMessage? my boyfriend's phone sometimes delays some messages i sent or even miss them. Ask him to make sure first..

But from my experience, if a guy is interested in you, he should take no more than 10 mins to reply.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think he would have texted you if he wasn't interested. He may not have received it, or something may have happened. I'd say try again about asking when he was free, maybe asking if he received your initial text.

• There's a small possibility he didn't receive your text.. But I don't know what to say. I think that if he was into you, he'd respond within the same day.

Guys are usually awful at texting on time by the way. Or at least with their guy friends they can be.

• He might be busy with school, work, etc?

What Girls Said 0