Should I delete ex boyfriends family from facebook?

I ended things with my boyfriend of two and a half years. I just couldn't take the laziness, lying, and cheating. I had a few of his family on my fb but never deleted them. No reason. Just didn't think of it until months later they are still liking my statuses and pictures. Not all the time but sometimes. Now I really don't want to delete them if they still act like friends by liking stuff after 8 months of me and him being broken up and we don't even talk anymore cause I told him not to contact me again. Is it weird that they still like my statuses? I don't want to be rude and just delete them when they still remain friendly with me. Is it okay in this case to just keep them so it doesn't seem like I haven't moved on? No we don't have kids or anything like that.

Just don't know what the proper thing is to do.

What Guys Said 1

• Just keep it as casual FB friends and it should be fine.

• That's what I feel like doing. I like these people and it's only 3 people. Thanks :)

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't... Just because you broke up with ur ex doesn't mean you have to go on war with everyone he's related to. If they're still nice & friendly then why delete them? I don't think they would affect your negatively!

• I agree. I don't feel any negativity, I just don't know if keeping them is improper or something. Thanks.

• I personally don't find it improper especially that they didn't make it awkward and are still friendly on FB =)