Serious mature question?

Off topic no doubt but i want your opinions please

I'm 23 and i got my own business. I never went to college. I make 80-130k a year. I been running my business for 3 years (exclusive clothes). It hasn't been easy. Sometimes i even only get 4 hours of sleep due to working on my site. I have a cousin he's 21 & we always hang out. He's the opposite of me. He works at t-mobile and goes to college (wannabe thug). The thing with this cousin is he always brings me down. I will give you some examples but there's more. He will go like "Don't you wish you can go to college and make a career to be future proof". He will also ask "how's business?" all the time (i just stare at him thinking ugh good). He once told me "You need to loose weight or no girl will bang you". I also bought myself a 2015 benz. He started talking smack once he saw the price tag like "Oh too expensive only a fool would buy that" while he rides the bus to school. He's one of those dudes who thinks he's hot stuff because he goes to college. One time he even told me "Get off that computer for one second and go chase some girls since i know you don't get laid often". I just reply to him like "Dude you work 9 hours a day and you get bossed around then you still need go to school for a decade before your like me" and all he say's is "wait till i get out of college you'll see who's king and your just a hater you know i'm be a king soon".

I call him "college thug" to piss him off. I just want to get your opinion who's the hater?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's causing you so much grief then why are you spending time with him

Most Helpful Guy

• Pure jealousy, it sounds as if you are building a future, and doing very well. A. wage slave is always a wage slave, but you're building equity. One of the problems of entrepreneurship is lack of personal time. It's normal, and I wish you the best of luck.

What Girls Said 4

• I think he's just jealous of you or something. He is more of the hater, but he's just saying those things to make himself feel better that he isn't as successful as you are.

• 0|0
  • didn't you already ask this...

• I think he is.

What Guys Said 4

• lol... deep down he's jealous. I wouldn't say either of y'all are haters.

• Could've sworn I've seen a question like this on here before...

• Your cousin is just a hater. To be honest, I am a little envious of you, man XD. I'm 24, finished college, and I am currently working a 30K a year job, still living with mom and dad and drive a 250,000 mile Ford Escort that breaks down occassionally... AND I am 15k (was 22K) in debt.

Great job, man!

• What do you do?

• Based solely off the description, your cousin seems to be more of the hater. He also sounds jealous.