Girls would you be mad if your boyfriend went to hangout with another girl and you did not know about it, also how do you think the guy could fix it?

Just as a the questions states. I need some help.

The girl i hung out even asked me "is your girlfriend ok with this?". I didn;t think anything of it, it was kinda like hanging out with a normal person in my eyes. We've been dating for 2 months now so i don't want to mess anything up

What Girls Said 1

• Well look at it like this. If you didn't tell your girlfriend and your hiding it, it looks bad. Tell your girlfriend. How would you like if she did the same thing to you. Relationship is all about trust, communication and growing together.

• yeah you're right i will tell her. The girl i hung out even asked me "is your girlfriend ok with this?". I didn;t think anything of it.. but i know i'm going to get yelled at by her :/ But i will tell her

• Yes but if she finds out there someone else it will be bad.

• yeah that is true, i will tell her.

What Guys Said 0