Can you marry a person you've known for just three months?

I mean know (not date) in my question. To add to it, how long should date someone before getting married to the person?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you could, is it the smart way to approach marriage? Probably not. There are a lot of things which make up a successful marriage that will hopefully last a lifetime many of these components take time to work through; so being quick to marry might be a big mistake for some or for others it could end up working.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think it's a good idea. In order to get married I believe you should know the person very well first, 3 months is really nothing.

• Obviously but it would be a fu**ing stupid idea.

If it was up to me marriage would only be allowed once a couple has been together 15+ years

• A decade or more

• Yes, you can marry. Dating is not always the best thing to prolong.

• Yes because i need a girl :(

What Girls Said 3

• Well maybe if they were the right person but personally I think you should at least wait a year before getting married. That way their flaws and imperfections can be revealed and then you can decide whether or not you can live with those flaws and imperfections.

• I have some family friends which get married after a month now they have 3 children 😊 You just have to Know well Your partner 😘

• I got married after two years of knowing him. This is complicated but yeah we are together now ❤