Boyfriend of 2 and half years is having a hard time figuring if he still wants this relationship, he loves me still but can't get over, advice please?

Well to make a long story kinda short , me and my boyfriend have been together over 2 years now. Well the beginning of our relationship was great , but after 2 months he has to leave and go out of state to live with his dad, he was 17 at the time and told me when he turned 18 he was gonna come back. Well while he was gone I was on Facebook and conversated with a few guys and he didn't know. Well about 9 months after he left , he came back. He found out but now here a year later we've been somewhat okay and now its like when things are good they just turn and go down hill. I do love him and at the time I was 16 and I didn't know for sure if he was to really come back or not. But we was supposed to get a place together in October and still up til yesterday he was telling me we was still gonna be together and live together regardless of what happens with us. He told me he cares and loves me but he just can't seem to get the thought of me doing that while he was struggling to get back here for me. And im trying everything I can do and think of and I don't know of there is anything more I can do. Can someone please give me some advice?

What Guys Said 1

• "Well while he was gone I was on Facebook and conversated with a few guys and he didn't know."

^ugh i see... did u xplain da reasons y u were doin it?

"Well about 9 months after he left , he came back. He found out but now here a year later we've been somewhat okay and now its like when things are good they just turn and go down hill."

^so wot made him feel this way this time?

" I do love him and at the time I was 16 and I didn't know for sure if he was to really come back or not. But we was supposed to get a place together in October and still up til yesterday he was telling me we was still gonna be together and live together regardless of what happens with us."

^u say till yesterday... now he disowns everything he said?

" He told me he cares and loves me but he just can't seem to get the thought of me doing that while he was struggling to get back here for me. And im trying everything I can do and think of and I don't know of there is anything more I can do. Can someone please give me some advice?"

^ah now i see... but this happened long ago didn't it? guess if u xplain da reasons y it was happenin... he'd consider givin u another chance... he can't blow up everything just for wot happened...

What Girls Said 0