Guys, can you help analyse this guy for me?

he didn't like to share a flat because he needs privacy and quietsi much. But he would share pictures with you of he and his family and tells you that although there is only one bed in his flat but it is big enough for two big persons and one little person. he kept contacting you while knowing you got a boyfriend even your boyfriend sent very strong word message several times to confront with him. You asked why he likes to mess around with someone who got a boufriend. He said because in that case you wouldn't want to to be my girlfriend. At the end he stopped texting you for one year. But start again because you called him by accident.( however he wouldn't know thats you because the number is different). He is romantic and ask if you attract to his personality. But every now and then, you feel like the only thing he wants is sex and maybe company. He never call only message you once a week but usually the conversation last several days. everytime we meet up he expects intimacy. But he does make some efforts to dates which usually are very romantic. If intimacy doesn't happen, he seems upset and asks why dont you want to if you attract to him. Well he seems have many girls or company as least. well i still have many to tell but thats all for now.. guys what do you think? if he a player or is it just how he prefers? no relationship just causal dates? or he does want something.

1|0

What Guys Said 2

• "he didn't like to share a flat because he needs privacy and quietsi much. "

^obviously it's da kind of guy who wants to have all da bed his own i believe...

"But he would share pictures with you of he and his family and tells you that although there is only one bed in his flat but it is big enough for two big persons and one little person."

^sharin pics wid u sounds friendly mostly... as for da bed part... maybe he considers sharin it wid u but not atm at least?

"he kept contacting you while knowing you got a boyfriend even your boyfriend sent very strong word message several times to confront with him. "

^ugh that's bad in my opinion... he sounds pretty desperate now...

"You asked why he likes to mess around with someone who got a boufriend. He said because in that case you wouldn't want to to be my girlfriend. "

^ugh? didn't get it... did he believe u'd like him if he messed around when u had a bf?

"But start again because you called him by accident.( however he wouldn't know thats you because the number is different). "

^so wot made him stop for a full year then?

"He is romantic and ask if you attract to his personality. But every now and then, you feel like the only thing he wants is sex and maybe company. "

^so how did u assume he wants sex mostly?

"He never call only message you once a week but usually the conversation last several days."

^i see... maybe he doesn't message u often coz u might consider him clingy i believe...

"But he does make some efforts to dates which usually are very romantic. If intimacy doesn't happen, he seems upset and asks why dont you want to if you attract to him."

^then this might mean he's interested more than just sex i believe... otherwise he'd not care about intimacy... also by "him"... who does he mean? o_O

"Well he seems have many girls or company as least. well i still have many to tell but thats all for now.. "

^is he seein other gals? didn't see u mention this actually...

"guys what do you think? if he a player or is it just how he prefers? no relationship just causal dates? or he does want something."

^all this intimacy thing and startin to show some interest even if u texted him accidentaly... i'd say more than casual in my opinion...

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he just wants to get in ur panties

0|0
    0|0