When a guy says 'always thinking of you' ?

Was talking to guy I've been seeing/dateing the last few months he was saying how he visited somewhere with his works that means a lot to me we had a convo about that and he was saying how much Id love it then he said that his always thinking of me is this a good sign im new to all this romance and guy stuff

What Guys Said 1

• "Was talking to guy I've been seeing/dateing the last few months he was saying how he visited somewhere with his works that means a lot to me "

^can u xplain this a little bit better if u don't mind? when u say "visited somewhere wid his works"... do u mean they visit some certain place wid his coworkers?

"we had a convo about that and he was saying how much Id love it then he said that his always thinking of me is this a good sign im new to all this romance and guy stuff "

^anyway... of course it's a very very good thing if a guy always thinks about u... it's a sure thing he's being interested... unless u have any bad signs dat make u feel suspicious he doens't... :)

What Girls Said 0