Why should I even bother with girls?

Seriously, all these bullshit "How to pick up women" advice articles always mention rejection. It always says, "if you meet 100 women and 1 accepts you, YOU'RE LUCKY" um, no, no I'm not, I just suck. Seriously, who the hell would want to go through 99 rejections for one goddamn worthless person? I mean, either women are picky and conceited as hell making them pointless or your advice is so shitty that it's pointless. Honestly, if I need 99 rejections to meet one stupid person that won't reject me I don't want to date, I don't think my sanity would even withstand that, hell, I'm barely sane now. Women have pretty much destroyed my sense of self-worth anyway and ignoring them is the only thing that really makes me feel better and sane again, why shouldn't I just ignore them and write them off?

Most Helpful Girl

• You clearly already feel as if girls aren't worth your time so... why ask for an outside opinion?

You're also under 18 so I'm assuming you'll mature a bit and realize not every girl will take you up on your offer out of pity. Also, 99 rejections before you've turned 18? Maybe you should slow down a bit.
    Quality over quantity, bro. Work on how you approach them versus approaching every single one and hoping for the best.

• Fine then, I hate them, is that what you wanted to hear? Besides, if I wanted women or rather the human race to do anything for me out of pity it would be voluntary extinction.

• well I can already tell that your ignorant attitude, on top of all the generalizations definitely don't work in your favour!
      Hate to break it to you but women to ask people out. I've asked guys out before and gotten rejected. Difference being, I'm not trying to start a pity party for myself. :)

• Oh, believe me, I can mask my hatred and put on the disgusting little minstrel show the humans crave so desperately

Most Helpful Guy

• There are more important things in life than dating. Focus in school and your career for now. Women are pretty shallow because they look for the best genes they can get to mate with. You can't do anything about it because it's nature and they are naturally wired to be like that.

What Girls Said 6

• rejection is a huge part of life.

if seeking a relationship with women is emotionally harming you, then you should stop. you're too young for relationships, anyways.

• You're young. You'll learn to cope.
    That's just frustration and weirdly inappropriate bitterness coming out right now.

• 99 thing is just BS.. but your words show that you are a bit immature.. you will grow up. and start thinking differently.

• How am I immature?

• '' one stupid person'' worthless person''

• And, what's so wrong about that? Most humans are worthless anyway, and, second... they made me feel worthless, it feels good making them feel that way too.

• "For one goddamn worthless person"

If girls are so worthless, stop trying and acting like a bitter child. If you want to be alone for the rest of your life, do it.

• You're a girl, I couldn't expect you to understand.

• "Just don't let em get to you" yeah, what great advice, little girl, you humans are all the same, equally selfish, you wish you could kill people like me to preserve your false happiness

• This argument makes me moister than an oyster. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• No one's stopping you from dying alone... its your life. Why is this even a question?

• A childish comment from a child, what a shocker, why is a 15 year old even allowed to tell me what to do.

• Since you're under 18 I honestly don't care what you say about me being a child (and frankly I wouldn't if you were an adult). I'm not telling you what to do. There's nowhere in my comment where I commanded you to do something. I'm just saying if you don't like girls that's fine, but why even make this question in the first place?

• just ignore them then.

What Guys Said 7

• bro, calm down and take a break. go do something else. so much more to life than girls.

• i1.kym-cdn.com/.../fcb.jpg

The bitterness, the saltiness, the way you poured out your overwhelming teen angst into a barely intelligible rant. Just magnificent.

• Stop reading internet advice on girls it never works you know what works?

- go to the gym work hard for a few years build a killer bod, learn to dress better and do amazing things if that doesn't get you girls nothing will

• It's game over for you man. Good luck

• Why, because I value sanity over getting laid once ten years from now?

• lol you're still in grade school you haven't met chicks outside of your area probably

• Yeah, the ones in my area are morons

• I can just taste the saltiness.

• I just love your username.

• @Xelebrum It's actually a nickname I got from a teacher, from my last name. My last name means 'Salt Giver' in German. Relavent in this case though, lol.

• I know the feeling dude. It just feels like it isn't worth it. We all die alone anyways so not that big of a deal.