Is this guy a controlling psycho? Or, do guys have this weird habit of putting a claim on a girl just because they are attracted to her?

This guy has come to my job a few times, and I have never shown interest in him even though he's expressed interest in me. He's given me a weird vibe since the day I met him. Now he stopped me the other day as I was trying to buy some food, and I flat told him that I was not giving him my number, and I wanted no part of a relationship. He peristed, and when I asked him what part of no did he not understand... he told me he doesn't take rejection well. (not my problem) Before this, we had a sort of miniature conversation, cause he wasn't really causing chaos in the store, and when I told him I lived with someone he got mad and demanded to know who it was... I mean, what reason does he have to get mad when we are not a couple and I barely know him...

Thanks everyone. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him to stop coming around, talk to your boss, and if it gets worse, tell him you;ll call the police if he continues to harass you.

• Or have a guy-friend (or whom your living with?) talk to him.
      'talk'

Most Helpful Girl

• Not cool get rid of him even if the courts have to get involved.

What Guys Said 1

• Weirdo lmao.
    File a complaint for verbal harassment.
    I've known a few guys/girls like that; they were psychos 😂

What Girls Said 0