I told my girlfriend she had a big nose. Why would she get mad, when i'm just being honest when she asks?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she asked you to be honest with her then it's stupid for her to get mad since you just did what she asked lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the truth still hurts.

• Thanks for most helpful.

What Girls Said 8

• I once asked my boyfriend if I had small boobs. He said yes and wondered why I got upset. YOU'RE MEANT TO SAY THEY'RE PERFECT! Now, I never let him touch them. It's been a year since he's touched them without getting his hand swatted away. I'm a terrible girlfriend.
    But then, if you say her nose if perfect, she knows it's not so she'll know you're lying, so she'll nag you about it and never believe any compliment you give her ever again.

• yaa raabi :O

• That's a rude comment to make and depending on how you said it, it may have made her feel less attractive.

• Because she feels insecure about it. Wanted you to lie about it to make her feel a bit better, yet she would have yelled at you for lying so at the end of the day you do not win.

• Because when a girl asks you about the way she looks, she doesn't want to hear your truth. She asks it only to hear that she's perfect for her boyfriend. "Am I fat?". "No, honey!". "Is she prettier than me?" . "No way, honey!!" Come on, it's something everyone knows!

• What the fuck? What if she told you you have a tiny penis? She's just telling you the truth right?

• My girlfriend told me that

I laughed.. I don't know why people get offended by other people pointing out the obvious

• Cause it's mean! And hurts her feelings so what's the point? Just tell her she's beautiful

• You're supposed to lie and make her feel good after a question about her looks. Even if she asks you to be honest, she just wants to hear what she wants to hear and that's not a confirmation of what she asked.

• 'Cause it's rude.

What Guys Said 6

• If it's true, why would a guy get mad if his girlfriend told him he had a little dick? What if your girlfriend told you that her ex-boyfriend was much more successful now than you are? Just because something is true, that doesn't mean you need to say it. You are supposed to think about things first and avoid hurting her feelings.

Troll art thine name.

• Haha bro this is something every person learns quickly

You are the only man with a pair of balls hahaah congrats bro

• *RUN * god never do something like that again lol

• that is kind of rude, its telling her she is unattractive.

• Because girls are very insecure about their looks, their feelings on the subject are so easily hurt and they want to feel accepted and reassured by their partners. They need the person who is closest to them to make them feel beautiful and help them with their body image and you kinda did the opposite.
    Also, if you make her feel less then desirable, it's gonna be more difficult for her to open up to you sexually cause she'll constantly feel like she's being judged or like she's not good/pretty enough.

• There's a difference between being brutally honest and tactless.