Will he call me?

I went alone to a cafe to write. I noticed a guy across the room that kept looking at me. We keep looking at it each other from time to time, with a few flirty smiles, for about 30 minutes. Sometimes I looked up and was immediately met with his eyes. It all made me very excited, flattered and a bit nervous. I was leaving the cafe and on my way out I went over with a piece of paper with my number and handed it to him. I didn't say anything and just smiled before I left. It is 3 days ago and he didn't contact me yet. I think about all his possible reasons not to but it just makes me more confused. We were so obviously attracted to each other. Will he call me or should I just move on?

What Guys Said 1

• First of all, I think it's awesome that you had the guts to go for what you wanted. Good for you!

Give it a few more days. In general, if it has been a week or more and you haven't heard from him, you probably won't.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he will :( sorry sweetie