To be friends with him or not?

I went on my fifth date with this guy last week. We have been dating since May on/off and at the end of each date all we did was hug. He's the nervous/shy type of guy. He's never been in a serious relationship from what he says. Well, last weekend he finally made a move by putting his arm around me. Then he asked me to come back to his place to "watch" a movie. Of course, we ended up making out and he tried to basially feel me up. I was uncomfortable with the situation since we had went from nothing to this. I told him I thought he were moving to fast and I would like to get to know him more before going to the next level. He respected my wishes and took me back home. Plus he is one of the worst kissers I have ever dated. It's a shame to because I enjoyed talking to him but I don't see us as more than friends. He texted me the other day to see how my week was going. It's been two days and I still haven't answered. Should I ignore and move on or try to be friends with him?

What Guys Said 1

• Well damn he's gonna be disappointed now. You shouldn't of went that far with him if you weren't really that interested. Don't be friends with him unless he says can we be friends.

One thing you should know is guys don't like being friend-zoned, especially with a girl they like.

What Girls Said 1

• You can keep him around as a friend, but you should also tell him that you are not interested in dating him anymore.