Struggling with anger issues towards my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend live together. It has been great experience but lately I have been feeling sick of what he does, his friends, his clothes. 1 month ago, he made me miss my mom's birthday party because he broke his leg playing basketball and landed in the hospital. I know it wasn't his fault, but I cannot stop thinking about how careless he was. I love him and want our relationship to get better but I can't control myself. I find an excuse to harm him mentally and physically. It feels good while it lasts, but then I just feel bad and regret it in the end. How do I stop this anger?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you should go and seek anger management classes. Cause if you don't stop it now, it could land you in bad place, maybe prison for assault or even murder. Try and stop it before its too late. You don't want to ruin your life over stupid issues.

• I think it would best for you, to end the relationship with your boyfriend, until your in a better place. Both of you will only end up getting hurt anyway. Its going to be hard for you to do it. But its the right thing to do. when you have serious issues, like anger problems, its never wise to pursue any relationship while this is going on.

Never let your pride get in the way. Instead do what's right for you, and your boyfriend, and end it. He will end soon anyway. No man will put up with this behaviour anyway, unless he has confidence issues himself, and likes being treated like dirt.

What Guys Said 3

• Based on your post, you feel so much resentment towards your boyfriend that the relationship is already over. Ending it is just a formality at this point.

• Valid point here. If the boyfriend has a good head on him, he will be ending the relationship sooner, rather than later.

• you sound like a really crappy girlfriend

• Go, seek mental therapy.

What Girls Said 1

• harm him mentally and physically? thats abuse...

well you need consultant