Girls, How does neck kissing from a guy feel like to you girls also would you get upset ,?

So I recently met this guy online (he's not a fake) and I want to get to know him more. He gave me the chance and admited to a friend of mines that he will date me. So I figured I want to take things slow not rush into things I'll regret later. He seems to sound as if he's willing to take things further completely. The reason why I say this is because he said he would show me a lot of stuff. He went further explaining saying that while we make out he wants to kiss my neck and rub my stomach and thighs. Even though we're talking over internet I got really upset and said that I regret liking him etc.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I'm not even surprised. typical internet douche trying to lure u in so he can get some. SURPRISE. sorry to hear that ur disappointed, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll meet someone else who's the real deal.

What Girls Said 3

• It feels nice, if you're truly digging the person. However I don't always feel comfortable talking about it, I'd rather have the real thing than via text etc. SO maybe you thought he over stepped it a bit xx

• It seems like all he wants is sex. I would only want a guy to kiss me on the neck when we get to that level.

• usually girls like that.