Will I be able to find a guy who likes me for more than my large boobs?

I have sort of a tomboyish style but my breasts are large compared to my body size and even though I wear loose t shirts it's like guys want to meet my chest before they meet me.

Its even creepier when I meet guys with boob fetishes & I want to punch them in the face for saying creepy things.

I know guys look but it seems like no matter what t shirt I wear my breast stick out.

It's funny yet annoying to me at the same time because I turn down the assholes

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend with a similar attitude. She was rather short and so big I thought she was chunky because she dressed to hide her boobs. Actually she was quite slim, she just had a huge chest. The first time we were together I didn't pay much attention to her breasts which kind of surprised her. She told me her previous boyfriends had been all about her boobs and stimulating them did nothing for her. Later, when we had been together for a while she learned to enjoy them. I think she had just been embarrassed by them before.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you on that. I'm like you. Tomboy with big boobs. Just try to wear really large sweaters and non padded and non under wire or non push-up bras. Those will only make them look bigger and stand out more. Or you could take pride in those gifts and flaunt them. Not too much though. Don't be too revealing and give out the wrong vibe. Men will get the wrong idea. I'm just saying carry yourself with dignity. Find a way to work with them to look smart and confident, and not needy and desperate for attention.

• I actually do wear a padded bra but thanks

• Sorry I meant to say that I wear a padless bra not padded bra

• Padded bras piss me off

What Guys Said 8

• Gotta just keep your chin up and stick it out. You're not doing anything wrong, and according to you, there isn't much you can do to make it easier.

Eventually the cream will rise and you'll find someone who appreciates your heart and mind before any other part of you.

• Why do you want a relationship in the first place? If you find their attraction to your boobs as so creepy (and is so irritated about it), I think, probably a friendship works for you better now (since it's the emotional attachment alone that you are looking for). Wait until you are in your 30's and you would probably no longer find these things creepy at all. And you would also get an appropriate mature guy who loves you more than your body and you also would be mature by that time to take easy all these things.

• Just like rich guys is capable of finding a girl who doesn't just want them for their money so will you be able to find a guy that value more than just your boobs.

I guess the hard part here is differentiating the guys who appreciate your boobs from the ones who ONLY appreciate that in you.

• Well i know im a guy and i do have a breast fetish i love big or small but you just need to talk to more guys that want to see you for who you are and not just have sex because thats what your telling me from what you have said is that the guys you talk to only want sex so if they do that just ignore them and move on

• Yes, you will. But I'm afraid to say that boobs will always call attention...

• Yes, more mature men will appreciate you and not only your boobs. Consider them as a blessing, many women would like larger boobs.

• I like my boobs but I don't use my body to define me as a person

• That is fine, and I am sure you will find men you value the person you are. You will also find the creeps. Takes time. Good luck!

• Boob.. Fetish? Anyways.

Why not just be a tad bit more positive and take it as a compliment other girls aren't getting? :P

Tomboy-ish style~? Noiiceeeee~ One of the best kinds of girls in the world, at least, in my opinion.

• NO you won't men mostly like women for their bodies its normal

What Girls Said 2

• I feel your pain. But yes you'll eventually find someon who likes you for you. To them, your boobs will just be a plus 😉

• you will find one that loves you for you! just keep looking.