Girls, is this odd PLEASE ANSWER?

My best friend is a girl is it weird that she doesn't want me dating she's very territorial is it weird that she is that territorial over me when we aren't dating

6

Most Helpful Girl

• she shouldn't have control over you... it's weird.. very weird. i sense that she's just like protective over you, maybe she doesn't want to lose her best friend because once someone gets in a relationship they focus on their girl/boyfriend more than their friends usually.

What Girls Said 5

• She fears that you will get into a relationship and she'll be without a best friend. No one wants to compete for attention. She ought to want you to be happy though, watching for your best interests.

• Well, it probably means that she likes you. She also may not realize it yet and only thinks that when u actually get one, you'll spend less time with her. Why not ask her if she likes you? She might say no though and get all defensive haha

• girl always need one type of guys around her.. this type of guys are not her boyfriend but like her very much and would do anything for her.. she might just scared that if you start to date, she is not your priority anymore.

• She'll always be my priority she's my whole world

• isn't it a bit unfair for the girl you are actually going to date?

• Asker, if you feel that way about her and she likes you (which clearly she does if she does not want you to date anyone else), then why not take your relationship to the next level?

• She likes you duh

• She likes you.