Has college changed your social life?

It really improved mine.. I met a ton of people the first day of fall. Have a couple workout buddies.. got some playful banter going on with a couple girls in a couple of my classes. I feel like I'm on my way bros. Loving college.. Even though I started late.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• lol it made no difference. i think I've always just been used to making friends easy.
    im not close to anyone in college though, and I'm okay with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No still the same old lonewolf as always I like to be alone and succeed on my own.

• I already had a long discussion with you. Stop playing video games and try and make an effort. Things will change.

• No I like it that way you asked for the public's opinion and I am part of the public so I gave you my answer.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know yet. I still got a year to go. I bet it will change my social life, though. Whether it be for the best or the worst, it doesn't matter. My social life will definitely change.

• same here but the people i talked to the most was the people sitting closest to me they were Lauren, Austin, and Jake. my math class was not to talkative. i am definitely an introvert but college exposed me to so many different people for example people willing to have an actual conversation instead of small talk. which was great because in my high school i only talked to my closest friends everybody else in my high school i just had small talk conversations with.

• Yes, college changes almost your whole life with friends, work, and personal. But people have to get used to it.

What Guys Said 1

• yea I don't know anyone and it doesn't help that I'm a too myself type of guy

• You're 17 man you'll outgrow it. Not saying you will be an extrovert but you will eventually be more open to talking. You must be a freshman lol.

• Lol I get that vibe from people too as if they are afraid of me. If you look at my pic I'm a pretty big guy and carry myself with a strong demeanor. I think it shy's a lot of people away. I'm growing out my hair again so that might help.

• ahh I see, I'm not big but my natural face expression is a very serious one and my eyebrows are thick so it makes me look unfriendly and mad. that must be it