Why are strict families more protective of girls' sexuality when?

the boys can get multiple girls pregnant? wouldn't boys have the most risk by having sex with multiple girls?

xDxDxD I just looked it up... and at least foreign families see it the way I do! I'm happy someone else does! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AqpPDrAot4 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOV2gPrdSKw and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slCmunm975A

Most Helpful Guy

• They worry about her getting pregnant so parents are hard strict on her
    i think the best advice is for her to get on some type of birth control.
    Yes boys should carry the burden they need to respect girls more and
    not pressure them into wanting sex or doing something sexual with them.
    My late mom was our cousins Guardian and she got her put on birth
    control at age 14 , well she knew my cousin was going to be sexually active,

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they want to perpetuate the patriarchal views, they were brought up with.

What Guys Said 4

• It is typically the girl, and her family, that has to bear the responsibility for the child. Pro-life families w/ daughters are going to be the most concerned.

Single-mothers is also the largest poverty group in the U. S., so unless you don't mind being poor and have no time to yourself, it is typically something to avoid.

• so why is it okay for the boys to have babies with women they don't care about?

• any child the boy would have, would be a part of the family too. if the girl got pregnant and the guy left, then she could still make the choice to get an abortion. but fyi, I found out awhile ago that the # of kids with married parents vs single parents rate of poverty is about the same. I think it was 15 million kids for each.

• I don't think it justifies anything. I don't even think its a good idea. I'm just explaining why things are the way they are.

• Yes, boys do have the risk

• Because girls carry the burden of getting pregnant. They would be strict especially if the girl gets pregnant at a young age where her body is not yet in the age to be pregnant.

• so the boys shouldn't carry the burden if they get multiple girls pregnant? his kids would be part of the family too.

• It is the guy's choice if he would just leave the kid. I mean the burden of carrying it literally in her womb and girls are more affected emotionally than guys so it would really hurt her.

• I meant the boys in that same family not caring about their own children. why would that be OK?

• no cus the woman the now that has too deal with the problems. but yeah it should be the same for guys

What Girls Said 3

• it takes 2 to tango. if the guys are out doin whatever the hell they want, but the girls r being protected, well, they ain't gonna get some from her if she's not out and about with him right?

• Becuase a pregnancy (and later the baby) is more devastating on a girls life, than it is on a boys.

• but if the boy got other girls pregnant those kids would be a part of the family too.

• It is absolutely harder for a woman to have children, than it is for a man. Women are less likely to get hired if they have children, the child is WAY more dependent on her in the beginning, you can't see on a guy he is about to become a father, while the girl will have to carry around her pregnant belly (at school)
      and so on.

• I've seen girls switch to online school because of that. but sure it's harder, but that doesn't mean it's not as bad if a a guy gets a woman pregnant.

• Because women are not allowed to enjoy sex. Pregnant = bitch was a whore. A woman should be ASHAAAAAMED for having sex. Men don't have to be ashamed, it's normal for men to like sex. Any woman who enjoys sex must have been sexually abused or abused in another way because how in the hell can a woman enjoy sex with random people. Only a whore, prostitute, broken woman can enjoy sex.

Of course I don't agree. LMAO! It's so dumb!

• I know a lot of women that enjoy sex. Your parents must have been rough =\