I told her I like her, she said I have boyfriend and said im 'not sure' if I like you more than friend?

Can a girl really be 'unsure' of her feelings? or am i just a friend and she's letting me down nicely? I dont understand cos i thought she liked me! when were together were amazing, she's looking, luaghing, smiling, touching me, anyway should i move on and hope she comes to me one day?

Most Helpful Girl

• my honest advice is move on. She may well have feelings for you, but the truth is if she was going to leave her boyfriend for you she would have done it by now, she probably does just see you as a friend that she has feelings for, but she has stronger feelings for her boyfriend. When you're 'in the moment' with someone it's easy to get carried away and think you have feelings for someone and then go home and think "oh no i don't at all". Move on, find someone better, there's no point hanging around for her. Also it doesn't look good if you did start a relationship because she wouldn't really be the faithful type if she did leave her boyfriend for you now would she? move on my friend, good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well honestly you should "move on"... that's it!! IF she comes to you, great but continue your search for someone that will return your love bro. Not that she's a "bitch" or "jerk" or anything for not, she just doesn't feel that way about you (for now at least).

What Girls Said 3

• She is letting you down nicely AND she has a boyfriend.

• I think she only sees you as a friend.

• Move on... because if she were having any such feelings she will be upfront with it when u said you liked her...

What Guys Said 2

• So she has a boyfriend? If that's the case, move on. You'll just be the next boyfriend she cheats on. People who respect themselves and others don't play these kinds of games.

• Move on brother. It is the one thing you can do without making it hard for both of yourselves.