What should I do?

I have been seeing this guy since March, we got into a fight, over something stupid, and he called me some pretty nasty names, which he never had done before, and we haven't seen or texted each other for 2 days, should I text him or should I wait for him to text me? what do guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think text him at least once and if he says he is angry than it keep silent. Well, if you can meet in person that is even better. Personal touch has more effect than online interaction for me at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely wait for him to text you. If he was really nasty why should you be the one to bow down and apologise? If you hope to have a future relationship with this guy he needs to know that it's not ok to call you nasty names, fight or not. Don't give in. If he never texts you then you need to move on because he's not worth it. Find someone else who will appreciate you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• if he said really bad words when you did not.. then you should wait. but tbh this is not enough info to give a right answer.. you should have told what was the fight about..

• Text him. If it's true, he'll come around. My boyfriend and I got in a huge fight last night but he can't stay mad at me for long.