Would guys date a girl who has never been on a date?

I try to stay positive even though I've never been on a date, kissed anyone or anything. And only +50 years old men have complimented me or shown interest. I still hope I'll find someone someday and I'm building confidence so I could ask someone out someday ( since I don't think only guys do the asking out).
But I've been wondering, since I have zero experience when it comes to dating, would guys think of me as a burden or nuisance? Am I doomed or could someone really understand my situation and be patient with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be sweet caring and be open to the occasional hug or kiss or both and just give him your full attention. And know that if someone wants to be with you and is giving up lots of time to be with you that should be more than enough to tell you what he thinks of you. If your boyfriend can openly tell you that our beautiful that should be enough to tell you that your not a nuisance or burden.

• Thanks for the MHG This is exactly how i am with my relationships best of luck to you

• Thank you :)

What Guys Said 12

• what does that have to do with ANYTHING... :P LOL

• No they won't mind.

• Not at all, regardless of how many dates you've been on, or what your experience is, if I get on with you, and am attracted to you, then all that stuff is not gonna be an issue whatsoever..

• Just dont tell the guys you have zero expierence, that will only attract those w eirdos who have fetishes for newbies lol. Its ok, most guys will be happy with just being in a relationship with you, they won't care that you have no experience. So just dont tell him and its awesome that your taking it up to yourself to go after guys you want.

• A lack of dating experience doesn't bother me. Her interest and desire in me is what I care about.

• I have never dated and mostly old ladies say that I am charming and intelligent. Which makes me shy and not talk most of the time with the girls.
    I wouldn't think in fact I value people like you.

• well even though i do not like the thought of judging someone's past , i myself have not dated any woman and would love to date a woman who is likewise :)

• I would, definitely. Though i'm not sure if you'd go out with a guy sho's never had a date before?

• Sure I would. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to dating (I don't care much about height, race or experience), but I'm just afraid other people are not.

• Sure, why not?

• I was wondering if it annoys guys when girl is not good at kissing or doesn't know what to do on dates :D

• Just be yourself, if he likes you that is all that he will demand

• I guess there is no problem for us
    For me there is no problem to go out with a girl that she had no experience in dating.
    Anyway if u wanna talk about it just text me 😊

• lose weight, thank me later.

• Nice to see another lonely virgin here, I'm nit alone afterall. You do the same and you'll get much more attention from girls

• It doesn't matter. I didn't kiss anyone til I was 21 if that makes you feel better. In fact, you don't really have to tell them you've never been on a date before, unless you're like going to be visibly nervous. (and I mean, like Leslie Knope Practice Date nervous, good episode of Parks and Rec, I'd do watch it as it kinda pertains to your situation and the moral of the story is a good one.)

What Girls Said 6

• I sure as hell hope so, cause I'm in the same boat as you 😛

• I'm soo sorry I accidentally downvoted 🙈
      Well you are super pretty too so you'll have better chances than me xD. It seems like people mostly agree it's not an issue to be unexperienced.

• lol it's ok
      thanks, I'm sure you are beautiful. I have a lot of issues.

• as long as you dont let it bring you down or make you insecure, you won't have any problems finding a guy. its even better that way becaue nobody has damaged you yet :) ur a real catch!

• Everyone has to start from somewhere. I didn't kiss a guy until I was 18, almost 19. Just be positive and don't over think that what you might or might not be doing is wrong or something. I would just enjoy the experience when it does happen. I'm sure there are guys that understand. :)

• Sure! If they didn't, each girl in the world would never be on a date because it would always be their first time :p
    But seriously, it doesn't matter anyways. That's not important. If a guy likes you and is attracted to you he won't give a shit about that. Don't worry, you're not any less than the other girls. :)

• Of course they would.. don't worry..

• If you find the right guy, yes. I was 25, never had a boyfriend, been on a date, had a kiss, nothing. Then I met my handsome love and we've been together almost 2 years now